ADVERTISEMENT ORDER FORM
PAYMENT (CHEQUE or ONLINE TRANSFER)
All cheques to be made payable to: PERSAUDARAAN ASIAN BEACON MALAYSIA
Bank Information: PUBLIC BANK BERHAD (A/C#: 3150454509)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellation: Requests to cancel advertisements must be submitted in writing. Acceptance of cancellation is subject to confirmation in writing by Asian Beacon. A minimum of 30 days’ notice prior to publication date is required. Cancellations requested thereafter will not be entertained.
- Credit/Billing: Payment is due 30 days from date of publication. Invoices outstanding after 30 days will be charged 1.5% of gross billing amount or 18% per year.
- Artwork: It is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to submit artwork that adheres fully to the magazine’s guidelines by the respective deadlines.
- Indemnity: All advertisements are accepted and published by the Publisher assuming that the advertiser is authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. In condition of the Publisher’s acceptance of advertisements for publication, the advertiser will indemnify and hold the Publisher harmless against any loss or expense resulting from claims or legal suits based upon the contents of advertisements, including, without limitations, claims or suits for libel, violation of right of privacy, plagiarism and copyright infringement.
- Additional Fees: Additional fees are chargeable for advertisers that require artwork services. Rates are dependent on individual requirement.
- The Publisher reserves the right to refuse any advertisement at any time.
- In the event of the Publisher’s error, the Publisher’s liability shall not exceed the cost of insertion.
- The Publisher shall not be liable for mailing delays.
- The Publisher does not proof-read artwork provided by the advertiser. Accuracy of artwork and its content are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. The Publisher shall not be held responsible for the errors in advertisements that do not meet exact artwork specifications. The Publisher shall not be held responsible for errors in advertisements supplied without a physical colour proof.